While each family is different, there are some common reasons why parents might give therapy a try
- You’re feeling alienated by your children
- Compassionately communicating with your children feels impossible
- Mental health such as anxiety, depression, or self-image is affecting your relationships
- You feel there is mistrust between you and your children
- This is your first time co-parenting, and you believe co-parenting therapy may help.
- You’re feeling clueless on what to do next to improve the communication and gain a harmonic relationship
- Perhaps you fear that your child might look up to the wrong role models
- Your child might conceal his/her thoughts and emotions when at home
Counseling for parents can help you build a nurturing and harmonic relationship
The PsycHealth Services approach to counseling for parents in Chicago, IL
At PsycHealth, we are aware that working with children is a delicate task, and therefore, we are committed to applying well-researched techniques, such as CBT, psychotherapy, and family therapy. We work with the understanding that every client has their own life story. Based on that, we always come with a personalized approach and try to get to know you and your family before suggesting any solutions.
What is holding you back from starting your therapy sessions today?
Begin counseling for parents in Chicago, IL and Online in Illinois today!
Let us explore the vast possibilities of a fulfilling parent-children relationship together! Therapy in Illinois can help you identify the main causes of your unsuccessful relationship with your children. We can also help you identify what steps you need to make, and what skills to apply to get the outcome you want.
Online therapy can help you understand what you are going through and normalize the experience. Our office in Riverside, IL has skilled therapists who specialize in counseling for parents To start your therapy journey, follow these simple steps:
Other Therapy services at PsycHealth Services
Counseling for parents is not the only service we offer in our therapy practice based in Riverside, IL. Other mental health services PsycHealth Services provides include individual counseling for teens and adults, relationship therapy, counseling for weight loss, anxiety treatment, postpartum therapy, stress therapy, and depression treatment. We offer online and in-person therapy. Get started today and begin your therapy journey in Chicago, IL, Riverside, Berwyn, Lyons, Brookfield, Stickney, or anywhere in Illinois!